Luminosity Acne Skincare has 2 acne programs to choose from. We cannot combine elements of our office program with elements of our kits. The following information will help you decide which one is the best fit for you.
Local, In-Office Program
This option entails:
✔ Acne Consultation Video – this video covers everything you need to know about acne from what causes it to lifestyle factors that can be exacerbating it, to how our program works.
✔ First Office Visit ($45) – this is an in-person, one-on-one appointment with a Luminosity Acne Skincare esthetician at our Cary, North Carolina office. At this appointment we will analyze your skin to determine your acne type, select the right homecare routine for your skin and go over your product routine in detail to ensure you know exactly how to use your new products. We will also answer any questions that you may still have after watching the Acne Consultation video.
✔ Luminosity acne products ($138 initial product cost) – use of our products are mandatory on all of our programs in order to get clear skin results. You will receive a cleanser, serum, benzoyl peroxide lotion, moisturizer and sunscreen. All of our products are non-comedogenic and results-oriented.
✔ Acne Treatments ($85 each) – treatments in our office are required every 2 weeks until your acne clears up. Most people will need between 6-8 treatments over a 3-4 month time-frame. Some clients with resistant acne may need additional treatments. Treatments include a chemical peel for exfoliation and hyperpigmentation lightening, extractions of current acne lesions, and product routine adjustment guidance. *We will only be able to adjust your product routine during your treatment appointments.
Who is this option best for?
• Clients that have non-inflamed acne OR combination acne (inflamed lesions and non-inflamed lesions). Inflamed lesions are pustules or cysts. Non-inflamed lesions are blackheads, congested pores and comedones. Non-inflamed acne needs professional exfoliation and extractions to resolve. Neither of our at-home kits will address this type of acne without extractions.
• Clients that have a lot of hyperpigmentation (dark marks). The chemical peels we perform help to speed up the lightening of the hyperpigmentation faster than just using products alone can.
• Clients who want to work directly and in-person with a Luminosity Acne Skincare esthetician and receive personalized product routine adjustments.
***We cannot combine elements of our office program with elements of our kits. If later on you decide to switch from our office program to one of our at-home kits, you will have to purchase a kit manual separately. Kit manuals are not included in our office program.
This option entails:
PDF manual that lays out everything you need to know to get clear. You’ll receive the same acne information that our local office clients receive plus step-by-step instructions on how to adjust your product routine every 2 weeks until you get clear.
Luminosity acne products ($138 initial product kit for face acne) – use of our products are mandatory on all of our programs in order to get clear skin results. You will receive a cleanser, serum, benzoyl peroxide lotion, moisturizer and sunscreen. All of our products are non-comedogenic and results-oriented.
Who is this program best for?
• Clients that are not local to our Cary, NC office. You can live anywhere in the WORLD and still benefit from our acne-clearing system.
• Clients that do not need personalized acne coaching every step of the way. They are content to use the manual as their sole guide.
***We cannot combine elements of our office program with elements of our kits. Kit customers are not eligible for treatments at our office. If you decide later on to become an office client, you will have to start over with booking a consultation and commit to office treatments every 2 weeks until you clear up.