- Which Program Is Best for Me?
Which Program Is Best for Me?
Luminosity Acne Skincare has 2 acne programs to choose from. The following information will help you decide which one is the best fit for you.
Once you have selected and committed to one of our 2 programs, you cannot make substitutions or join a different level without purchasing the new program.
Local, In-Office Program
This option entails:
✔ Acne Consultation Video – this video covers everything you need to know about acne from what causes it to lifestyle factors that can be exacerbating it, to how our program works.
✔ First Office Visit ($45) – this is an in-person, one-on-one appointment with a Luminosity Acne Skincare esthetician at our Cary, North Carolina office. At this appointment we will analyze your skin to determine your acne type, select the right homecare routine for your skin and go over your product routine in detail to ensure you know exactly how to use your new products. We will also answer any questions that you may still have after watching the Acne Consultation video.
✔ Luminosity acne products ($122 initial product kit) – use of our products are mandatory on all of our programs in order to get clear skin results. You will receive a cleanser, serum, benzoyl peroxide lotion, moisturizer and sunscreen. All of our products are non-comedogenic and results-oriented.
✔ Acne Treatments ($85 each) – treatments in our office are required every 2 weeks until your acne clears up. Most people will need between 6-8 treatments over a 3-4 month timeframe. Some clients with resistant acne may need additional treatments. Treatments include a chemical peel for exfoliation and hyperpigmentation lightening, extractions of current acne lesions, and product routine adjustment guidance.
Who is this option best for?
• Clients that have non-inflamed acne OR combination acne (inflamed lesions and non-inflamed lesions). Inflamed lesions are pustules or cysts. Non-inflamed lesions are blackheads, congested pores and comedones. Non-inflamed acne needs professional exfoliation and extractions to resolve. Neither of our online programs will address this type of acne.
• Clients that have a lot of hyperpigmentation (dark marks). The chemical peels we perform help to speed up the lightening of the hyperpigmentation faster than just using products alone can.
• Clients who want to work directly and in-person with a Luminosity Acne Skincare esthetician.
This option entails:
PDF manual that lays out everything you need to know to get clear. You’ll receive the same acne information that our local, office clients get.
Luminosity acne products ($122 initial product kit) – use of our products are mandatory on all of our programs in order to get clear skin results. You will receive a cleanser, serum, benzoyl peroxide lotion, moisturizer and sunscreen. All of our products are non-comedogenic and results-oriented.
Who is this program best for?
• Clients that are not local to our Cary, NC office. You can live anywhere in the WORLD and still benefit from our acne-clearing system.
• Clients that do not need personalized acne coaching every step of the way. They are content to use the manual as their sole guide.